PBGP Inc., is especially committed to youth by way of providing positive and intensive mentoring opportunities and support services. To further this effort, in 2011 PBGP Inc., will offer its first ever scholarship to a self-identified Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgendered, Questioning? (LGBTQ) Youth of color who has the goal of obtaining a higher education.
- LGBTQ identified, person of color /minority
- Between the ages 17- 21
- Have served at least one (1) year of community service within the LGBTQ community of Greater Philadelphia.
- Enrolled or accepted to an accredited 4 year college/university or trade school.
- Resident of the Greater Philadelphia community
- Completed Application
- Resume or CV
- Copy of Transcripts (High School or College)
- High School Seniors: Acceptance Letter to an accredited 4 college/university or trade school
- Professional Letter(s) of Recommendation
- 200 word-typed essay
Download Application here