The Board Development Committee will use the criteria and eligibility factors described below as a part of their decision factoring.
Members of the Board of Directors shall be:
1. Persons of integrity, objectivity, and intelligence, with reputations for sound judgment and open minds, and a demonstrated capacity for thoughtful group decisions
2. Persons with an understanding of PBGP's mission and the potential impact of decisions on the LGBTQ community of Color, and committed to the success of PBGP.
3. Persons who, in the aggregate, have some familiarity with:
1. the operation of PBGP, and the public interest of the LGBTQ community of Color;
2. the broad range of business, individual, as well as academic, clientele PBGP interacts with.
4. Persons who are willing to serve as volunteers, without compensation other than the reimbursement of certain expenses.
5. Persons equipped with excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Interested in being a part of the Board of Directors?